P went for her 2 month checkup today! She weighs 9 lbs. 11 oz. and we are very excited. Now we just need to get her to sleep at night. She also got 2 of her immunizations. The doctor said she is doing great.
K actually wanted to hold her today- so here is more pics with our couch as the background. Notice her cute pink bear from Aunt Laura.
P has the cutest "peach fuzz" growing in on her head since the hair she was born with already fell out.
I was born in California, raised in NJ and now am raising my four children in the wonderful state of North Carolina. Besides being a full time mom and wife, I am also a full time 4th grade teacher. It is the most challenging, yet rewarding job that I have ever had. (I haven't had that many though.) I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am always up for a challenge and love to help people out when I can. I hope you will keep coming back to read about our crazy adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment