Saturday, May 16, 2009
Soccer and P updates!!
This week has been crazy. Testing 3 days at school and P has decided to start waking up again in the middle of the night. Not quite sure if it is the 4 month growth spurt or the fact that her diapers aren't quite holding her through the night. It might be time for the next size since she does weigh 12 lbs. and 2 oz. as of Thursday. This checkup went very well. Dr. Mike says she looks great. I have been concerned about her head and neck but he says everything is ok. I also took her for a physical therapy appointment. for her neck but she has been doing really well there and she won't need to go for another month. Since I am such a mean mommy I just made P cry herself to sleep because she does need to figure out how to put herself to sleep instead of having someone hold her. She is sleeping like a champ on her belly right now as I type. C is at a sleepover, K is at dance and D just went to see his cousin's baseball game with his uncle. This is such a cool feeling being able to have this time to myself, of course I have GOT to get this house clean! (Someday it will actually get done :) Have a great week everyone!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment