Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Activities

(Notice the Pooh book ornament in her hand!)



D working hard on his gingerbread house.

P's first visit to see the big man. She did not even flinch. Go P. We'll see how next year goes!


Ever since Thanksgiving, I had been very excited about planning and preparing for the Holidays. I am so sad to say that I have lost a little of my overjoyousness ( I just made up this word.) I want to be just as or even more exhilarated for this wonderful season. I remember what it was like as a child and I loved that feeling. I can see it (and hear it) in my own children, and I want to have that wondrous and expecting feeling that they have right now. Maybe I am just tired, all I want for Christmas is for it to be magical...for everyone! It is, after all P's very first Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. That's a great picture with all four of them with Santa!! Are your pictures on kodak?

    ReplyDelete