I enjoy writing but sometimes I feel like I can't come up with a great idea. I guess they call that writers block. So I will just write about our day today. I woke up with a headache (nothing new there) and got myself ready for work. After enjoying my coffee I made the ten minute drive to work. It was an almost enjoyable 2 hours because I was there by myself. After my very productive time working, I drove back home. Exciting so far, I know. BUT THEN...
the whole family ventured to the mall to get P's Birthday and Valentine pictures taken. She kept crawling away but they still came out great. Now I get to put up her cupid shot next to the other 3 angels hanging on my wall. If my scanner worked I would post them, but it doesn't thanks to Windows XP. Our trip to the mall was exhausting for me. I need to go take a nap.
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment