Mom: C go check on the baby.
C: OK
He then proceeds to go into the dining room to check on her.
C:SHE HAS CHOCOLATE!
As I jumped up, I realized that her basket had been left on the low table and she had in fact opened one of her eggs and dumped a chocolate butter cream See's candy egg onto the floor. Don't worry she didn't eat it, but I will later. This child will not eat much, mostly just baby food. I have tried to get her to try ANY big people food but she won't try it. She also will not drink from anything but her bottle. I know she will get there, but at this age the other 3 were already doing these things. This story leads me into this photo array which tells its own story.





What's the baseball all about? And she just looks too cute in that little dress!
ReplyDeleteYeah, the baseball was just there. Too bad it wasn't an egg. If I was more clever with photo shop I could change it!
ReplyDelete