Saturday, May 1, 2010

Since I have

only been able to post on Saturdays, I feel like I need to write something and do a silent Saturday. Or maybe I will just do a silent post whenever I feel like it. I haven't taken any pics this week anyway. I might post an old pic just for the heck of it. I love looking at old pictures.

It was very warm today. The kids played outside for a little while. C had his soccer game. It was hot. P only took one nap so she was a little cranky. Just a little. I also bailed on church because a little cranky can turn into a lot of cranky very quickly. She loves to put things on her wrists. I gave her one of the animal shaped rubber bracelets, but she broke it. I looked over at her later and she had two hair bands on her wrist. It was adorable. I almost forgot to take them off before she went to bed. Don't forget to check out my tweets on the side of my blog. Don't forget to be a follower also (of my blog and on twitter :). Thanks for reading my ramblings...

No comments:

Post a Comment