What do you suppose these are?
They are D's pumpkin muffins disguised as brains.Look at those silly dogs. Friday decided he would like to sleep next to
Coral instead of rip up her precious Elmo Couch.

Sometimes, I just get so lazy that I don't feel like doing much of anything, or at least writing a blog post. I am just so excited about the extra hour of sleep I am beside myself. (Even though the kids will get up an "hour" early. That actually does not bother me because I still feel like I am gaining an extra hour; an hour that I can use to do all those things that I say I can do if I had more time. NOT! I would really like to say I would but I know I am not going to. I did get a lot accomplished in the house today since I was scared to go out because of the stomach bug that I had. Feeling much better now though. Have a good evening :)

No comments:
Post a Comment