Wednesday, December 22, 2010

VACATION!

My girls are smiling pretty :) My old dog thinks she can get on the couch now...NOT!


I feel so relieved that I am able to sort of relax and not think about work for a little while. I had a very productive workday at school and am soooo glad to be home. My kids are enjoying The Santa Clause right now. I should be more stressed out because I feel like Christmas has snuck up on me. I have not been one step ahead, like I have been in years past. I do know that it will still be wonderful and I love listening to the children's excitement. I remember what it was like to get that feeling. This is my favorite time of year; I usually start feeling the excitement in the summer. In the end all that matters is that my babies are happy, which makes me happy. Now that I am off, I will be sure to post more. Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment