Monday, September 5, 2011

First Days of School

I call it the first days of school because D and C started on the same day. I didn't do a great job of capturing the once a year memory because I myself was very excited and had a sense of urgency to get to school. It was a fantastic first day of school for myself and my boys. K had her staggered entry day the following day. I had to miss all the drama of her first day because I was in my classroom with my new babies that I will have for 180 days. K's first official day was last Thursday! She got to meet her teacher the day before she started. They are all going to have a great year! P wants to go to school now too. She will get to attend Daddy Daycare. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment