I was inspired by
Kelle Hampton's North Pole Party several years ago. I finally got it together this year. However, my pictures do not do the party any justice. It was magical and a great time was had by all. young and not as young. The teenagers also got into it as helper. They helped plan and create decorations. I could not have done it without them.. I can't wait to start planning for next year. The pictures of the signs, I just took today because I didn't have any good ones from the night of the party. Princess P has decorated Olaf several times since the party and Dixie, the paper loving dog, keeps eating the paper carrots. Enjoy!
I don't have any pictures from the cookies and milk station run by Prince D. However, I do have this wonderful shot of Princess P devouring a made from scratch chocolate cupcake. Yes, D made them unassisted, his idea for our friends birthday also celebrated on this day.
This is it for now but I made add more to this post later and links :) Happy Holidaying!
No comments:
Post a Comment