Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 2 Embracing Summer Adventure

Early morning again for me!!!  I had a headache but I let the puppies out and then P and I talked.  Enjoyed my cup of coffee that I had to make with jus a teeny bit of grind in my broken cod
Free make. Mi have to old school it my dad'way by boiling water and pouring through the grinds in the broken machine.  But you know what it works and it's really not that big of a deal.  Ha, never got around to calling Mr. Coffee back to get my new machine. However I am on a roll and going to get things done.  Quick. Trip to Targetor some groceries... Love using my Cartwheel app and got some great deals. Then off to P's best preschool friends party in Wake Forest.  She had so much fun seeing many of her friends.  After dropping her off at home, I brought my oldest to a party at his friend's house downtown.  Back home to a great grilled steak and veggies.  Jedi had some playtime with Macie and then he and Dixie each got a short walk.  Oh and some fabulous chalk drawings and some practice for the jump rope contest.  A great second day...

No comments:

Post a Comment