What an amazing baby! Of course I would say that, but she really is! Ask anybody. I am not biased or anything. I was just saying to Steve that I love this age.
- She loves to explore but can't walk yet.
- Will let go of crib while she is standing when you go in to pick her up.
- Starting to straighten legs, like the bear crawl.
- Has her second tooth, the top tooth next to where her front tooth will be.
- Was grinding her two adorable teeth yesterday morning when she discovered the second one was through.
- Can sort of say ba bye and tries to wave by raising her arms.
- Almost always sleeps the whole night through (when she does wake up in the middle of the night I ignore her and she goes back to sleep) Yay!!!!!
- Loves playing with her siblings, as per video below!
- Will sometimes snuggle with me, usually only when she is tired!
Happy 10 months sweet baby girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment