Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Heart Fall!

I have to admit that this is my favorite time of year. I truly try to take every moment, whether it is driving or at home, to watch the fantastic job that Mother Nature has started. Just this morning, I was peering though the window to see the yellow and orange leaves floating to the ground. Since it is raining and windy here, it even looks more special as they are gliding through the air outside. I am trying to also teach my children to stop the everyday, crazy schedule, rush around and look at the beauty of our earth.

Today we have no work or school because it is Veterans Day. It is also my Grandfather's birthday. As I sit here watching all four of my beautiful children, I remember to enjoy their zest, this day and how I will try to live my life at slower pace. What do you do to enjoy life's small moments? I would love to read your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment