Saturday, January 2, 2010

pushing the cart (not the envelope)

P is taking after me. I used to push the cart around on New Year's Eve to serve snacks to my mom, dad, sisters and their friends. She is doing it to try to walk. She is getting very close to taking some steps. Tonight we went to IHOP and she was also coloring on the place mat. It was the first time I had seen her color. She is so smart. Well, maybe I am just a little biased. We have had a very relaxing, sick, and fun vacation. (Along with some arguing, tiredness, and grumpiness, but hey, no one's perfect. And I am not just referring to the kids.) I am dreading trying to get up for work on Monday, but I am actually looking forward to starting the New Year; 2010 watch out for us!!

She was hysterical in this video and wanted to share it. One of my goals for 2010 is to try to blog more frequently!

1 comment:

  1. So is she telling her brothers and sister to be quiet and leave her alone or asking them what they want to eat?? Very cute! (especially to make me smile at midnight after working for 7 hours in retail world)

    ReplyDelete