Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Week of Performing

What a busy week we had. On Tuesday, we had Magnet Night at our school. Their were many informances (informal performances) going on during the evening to showcase what the students have been doing. C was able to play his recorder with a group of fourth graders. They did excellent- no squeaking! D was able to perform a dance on stage with the second graders (he is in a 1/2 combination class). Again, they did wonderful. I forgot to bring my camera so I do not have any pictures. (sad face)






I DID bring my camera to both shows at The Little Gym.
D is so proud of his split.











K performed a tap routine, a ballet routine, a beam routine and an uneven bar routine. Each of the dance routines was performed 3 times. The first two times the teacher did it with them and the last time they were able to try on their own. I was really impressed that she did know the last time because she kept watching the teacher. She can even remember it and perform at home. Go K!!


No comments:

Post a Comment