Sunday, August 22, 2010

Idea

I have had an idea about trying to hit a variety of parks in our county and creating some sort of evaluation system. Last night the kids wanted to go to one that we have already been to. Of course the battery on my camera was dead so I had to use my phone. The pics came out ok. The kids had tons of fun. I bought them a sundae from McDonalds when they were all nice and hot and sweaty. P did NOT want to leave. It took me awhile to get her back in her car seat. She got a smoothie from Mickey D's and made a huge mess. Oh what fun...the adventures of 4 kids. P was super cute when she kept calling for C to catch her coming down the slide.


I was having big issues trying to upload photos and I can't figure out how to turn it...

1 comment:

  1. So did you visit lots of parks? I wanted to, but stomach issues got in the way :)

    ReplyDelete