Monday, September 6, 2010

Change

It is time for change, whether I like it or not. Change is always happening and I usually do not like it. However, I do embrace it because I cannot control it and I know that it is happening for a reason and I will make it through. (I must apologize, I have been really bad about taking pictures lately, and I will get better about it.) It has been crazy around here lately. My other half had to have his hip replaced this week. This is actually a good thing because he had been in so much pain from the partial he had a little over 2 years ago. He is now home recuperating in the best way he can. P has decided since he has been home that she doesn't want to sleep through the night- I am thinking it is teeth. Lastly, C had strep throat this week. If nothing else, I have been learning to expect the unexpected; which is usually a change...


Here is a picture from 2 years ago...

what a change...

2 comments:

  1. 1. Why do you look so unhappy in that picture?
    2. Can I do anything for you? Bring dinner, run some laundry through, take the kids for a night. I can tell you need a break, so please let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think I was trying to be all serious in the picture. I don't know why I posted it. Or maybe one of my kids took it...

    ReplyDelete