Saturday, February 19, 2011

Feels Like Spring Kind of Weather

The kids are still playing outside as I sit here and begin to type. I needed to venture inside because my blood gets cold so fast. D keeps saying it feels like summer out, not quite yet I told him. He had a blast bowling at a birthday party for one of his dear friends. C had a soccer practice today and K just practiced her whining all day. Ha! No seriously, she is working on not whining about everything that involves her little sister, though she is just looking out for her best interest. P has been up since 5:30 with her dad (You know I am not getting up that early! Ha!). She really has been whiny and only took a short nap today but its okay and maybe she can got to bed early tonight :)







Look how big the monster dog has gotten. He weighs 50 pounds already!

The kids are finally making good use of the playset; its almost about ready to fall down though.

No comments:

Post a Comment