Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tomorrow is Friday?
Tomorrow is my Friday and I am kind of excited about it. For some reason we have a vacation day on Friday. Not really sure why, but I keep telling people that it is because of my birthday! I will be the big 35 on Friday. I can't wait! And I am actually not being sarcastic about this. I am actually excited about my birthday. It could also be because we never do anything special, but this year my birthday coincides with a fun family trip. There will be more to come about out special family trip. We are very blessed to be able to this right now and it will probably be our vacation for the whole year. Keep your eyes peeled for a new post when we come back. Hopefully I will remember to bring my camera. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment