What is going on down there?





I didn't actually take any pictures of the kids playing in the water park, we were too busy having fun!








I didn't actually take any pictures of the kids playing in the water park, we were too busy having fun!


As I was clicking to write this post, I realized that this is my 100th post. I am kind of proud of this accomplishment!!
This past weekend we were very blessed to be able to use our long weekend to all go to the Great Wolf Lodge. It was quite an experience that I would recommend to families and I can't wait to go back. Since this was our first visit, I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Now I know so I can do an even better job planning for next time. I do believe that all of my 4 babies enjoyed themselves.
We woke at our normal times on Friday without an alarm clock, since it was our vacation. That meant that I as up at 6! Ha, you know that baby doesn't do well with sleeping in. No one gave her the message that we were on vacation. We hit the road at 9:08. I decided that I wanted Chicken Minis for breakfast. As we pulled up to the drive in my husband reminds me that we can;t eat meat because it is Friday. AAAAAAh.... I had to settle for the Cinnamini things (they were actually really good, just not what I wanted. Oh well.)
When we first entered the lodge, we were welcomed and the check in was easy and earlier than we were supposed to check in. Yeah for us. We quickly got ready and headed to the water park. The kids were able to play and play and P did not even want to take a break. When we finally heard our stomachs grumble, we dried off and changed out clothes. We enjoyed some plain cheese pizza and then made our way to the MagiQuest store. I had forewarned my boys that we would all share a wand and game because it was pretty pricey. The wand was powered up and the adventures began. It was pretty neat to play the live action video game. I then took the girls to story time and Steve continued playing the game. He learned quickly that he could not keep up with them and I had to take over.
The next day we played at the parka and played some more MagiQuest before heading out to the other hotel in Charlotte. We ordered and enjoyed some great pizza (again) from Toppers and then tried to sleep as long as we possibly could. I sure was exhausted by the tome we got home the next day. I may not have gotten to fully relax, but I was able to have some fun with my family. I hope they will remember it for awhile!

No comments:
Post a Comment