showing no fear
of the slide
or all the big kids.
K going down the slideand she also wanted
to go jump by herself,
which was a big step for her!
We spent the day playing outside at a soccer of season celebration and then at our house. My kids love to act out movies and shows that they watch. The movie that I let them watch, which I am not too sure I should have, was Alice in Wonderland. You know, the new, dark and kinda creepy Johnny Depp version. The boys thoroughly enjoyed it, K said it was scary but then watched it again today. It must not have been to bad for her. I kind of enjoyed it also; I love the cartoon version to which this is the sequel. (Of course I wanted to see Johnny Depp, he has never been my favorite actor but has kind of been growing on me. He was excellent in the movie Blow also, which is totally not my kind of movie, but his acting was really well done.)


Man, I kind of rambled today!! ha
ReplyDelete