Sunday, June 19, 2011

Friday Update













I haven't updated about our crazy pooch in a long time.

He is just plain weird, for a dog I mean. He loves to eat flies, take tissues out of the garbage, chew Longaberger baskets. Since his surgery a couple of weeks ago, he has been doing much better. He loves a good stick, or plastic bottle, or any plastic toy that the kids have left anywhere near where he can smell. Today, I watched him sniff a plastic bucket, lay a couple of feet away and then sneak his little body next to it to demolish it. AAHHH but we caught him and he is learning. He actually loves to sleep in his crate, goes in on his own and doesn't make a peep when I lock it at night. He loves his P, as you can tell from the picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment