P playing and loving the outside pool.
K hugging the water fountain.
Take 2
In order to celebrate the ending of another great school year, we took the kids back to the Great Wolf Lodge- we got a great deal! The kids were very excited to go back and this time we got to enjoy the outside pool. I realized when we were there that I really needed to be outside and I really want to go to the beach. Anyway, I rode the Howlin' Tornado this time, I guess it counts even though I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I think I would have to do it one more time with my eyes closed before I could try opening them. I think I would like to go back in a season other than summer and maybe try the one in Williamsburg. I would love to have the kids experience Colonial Williamsburg, also.


No comments:
Post a Comment