Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend

Finally found time to sit down and put this post together about our weekend adventures. First, we decided to go to the beach for the day. We went to Wrightsville Beach even though we knew the weather was not that great. We did not want to go on the weekend and it was our last totally free day before I had to go back to work. So we went despite the worry about rain. When we actually got to the sand it was thundering and lightening. I did not think that this was safe even though the kids were dying to get to the ocean. The journey took a turn toward visiting the battleship. It was neat and I am very glad that my kids were able to have this experience, however it was very hot and I would not recommend going in summer. After that, we were able to enjoy a couple hours at the beach. It was overcast, which actually made it not to bad out there. All in all a fantastic day!





































On Saturday, I took the three oldest to go see Aladdin Jr. It was a terrific production and I got to see some people I knew perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment