Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fantastic Dragon Sunday!

The Dragon


D had a piece of artwork at the State Fair! Unlike most people I really do not look forward to

going to the State Fair. I hate crowds and long lines and well that is pretty much most of what you got there. However, D and I had an awesome time. First we got roasted corn on the cob and fresh squeezed too sweet lemonade. Then we walked and saw his picture. There was some outstanding artwork and photographs there. It was wonderful to see such talent. It makes me want to enter something next year. Finally, we got a bloomin' onion, which D had for the first time and loved! We also swung in to see the rabbits and the gardens, which are two of my favorite things. It was a good day!










on our way back to the car...




exhausted...










This was from when Grandma came to visit last weekend,




after she and Grandpa went to the fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment