


D had already been to Anderson Pointe Park with his buddy. We took the others today. Tried to get some shots for a Christmas card. Don't think it was successful though. Beautiful park. The last time we were there we saw two weddings happening. It was very inspirational.
It was nice being off yesterday. We were able to clean, rearrange, label bedroom drawers, found clothes for all children and sizes, donated a mess of clothes, and listed a few items on Craiglist. Ok, so now I feel a little better about maybe getting something accomplished this weekend. I wish it hadn't been so chilly on Friday. I would have loved to take the kids t0 the Veteran's Day parade downtown. I am such a wimp when it comes to the cold and being outside for an extended period of time. Maybe I will brave up and take the kids to out town Christmas parade this year. We also went to Target twice so far. I bet I will end up there again tomorrow... Love that Christmas music is playing already. The kids are making a countdown to Christmas chain right now. Stay tuned for pictures...

No comments:
Post a Comment