Saturday, May 25, 2013

Organizing the Kids Clothes

Sorry, I could not think of a better title.  Last weekend I finally has time to clean out too small and winter clothes for all four of my kids.  It feels so great to have accomplished something.  Many of you may think wow big deal.  However, for me it is a small feeling of success because of how busy work and "life" are right now.  Now if only I could get to another part of my house...
 
 
Theses clothes are in bags to go back to my awesome sister,
who lets me borrow everything and to Good Will.  
 
This is the only way I will remember what I have that still fits. 
You would not believe how many bins of clothes I have "lost."
Sometimes, I just cross out because I am too lazy to write a new note! 
 
I know this look tacky, but this is the best organization strategy that I have used for the kids and adults.  I just need a prettier way to label instead of the sticky notes.  Even the four year old can put away her own clothes and she can fold them. 

There you have it-my small accomplishment.
Leave a comment to let me know how you handle organizing kids clothes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment