Finally a real do nothing day! K worked on her creating a doll house from all recycled objects projects and I am not even sure what everyone else was doing. P wants to read, Go, Dog, Go. I am so excited about this. The others read this book first too, if I remember correctly.
Slip and slide time and water hop scotch. I went to Target to drop off prescription. After dinner went for a short walk and then we watched Nught at the Museum.
I was born in California, raised in NJ and now am raising my four children in the wonderful state of North Carolina. Besides being a full time mom and wife, I am also a full time 4th grade teacher. It is the most challenging, yet rewarding job that I have ever had. (I haven't had that many though.) I wouldn't trade it for the world. I am always up for a challenge and love to help people out when I can. I hope you will keep coming back to read about our crazy adventures...
No comments:
Post a Comment