Friday, August 8, 2014

Day 54/63 Tuesday

I started out the day by getting up pretty early for me and heading to the school.  As soon as I got home, there was a stray dog on our yard.  I quickly got our dog's collar and leash and we called the vet to try to figure out what to do.  They scanned him but he had no chip.  When I came back home with D, C told us that there was another loose dog so I called animal control.  When he finally came, he went over our options for what to do.  We were going to keep him but if his owner came, we would have to give him back.  We introduced him to Jedi and they seemed to get along so we knew we were on the right path.  I had left to go to Asheville for school so Hubby was. Home with all 3 dogs and 4 kids.  Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment