I had been feeling pretty guilty that I had not been that active in teaching K how to use the computer. When D was her age he was already able to log himself into his Webkinz account, navigate through the whole site and probably show his brother and cousins a thing or two that they didn't know. Something sparked my memory to let her play on the computer this weekend. As I was setting it up, Steve asked, "What happened to the Elmo game from when C was little?" Of course in my oh so organized house I wasn't quite sure where it was or even if we still had it. BUT...I found it and she loves it. We have created quite a computer monster. She can navigate this game way better than I ever expected and I am so proud of her.Sunday, August 2, 2009
Computer Whiz!
I had been feeling pretty guilty that I had not been that active in teaching K how to use the computer. When D was her age he was already able to log himself into his Webkinz account, navigate through the whole site and probably show his brother and cousins a thing or two that they didn't know. Something sparked my memory to let her play on the computer this weekend. As I was setting it up, Steve asked, "What happened to the Elmo game from when C was little?" Of course in my oh so organized house I wasn't quite sure where it was or even if we still had it. BUT...I found it and she loves it. We have created quite a computer monster. She can navigate this game way better than I ever expected and I am so proud of her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Here's the post for the Fisher Price toddler games. They are really easy to navigate, too.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=20&e=gamesByAge&mcat=game_toddler&site=us&email=1