Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peek a boo

Last night, and well almost every night, I nursed the baby to sleep. It just seems to work out this way, I know you are not "supposed" to do this. She falls asleep fine at nap time so I know she can fall asleep on her own. Back to this cute story. When I put an already sleeping P into her crib she normally rolls onto her belly and continues her awesome sleep rhythm until the next morning. Last night, after hugging K goodnight (again) I did my sneaky slither out of the room. Right as I got to the door the baby head popped up. She didn't cry! (sigh of relief) K was quietly singing to herself so P pulls the bumper pad down and starts watching her. It was so funny, I wish I had my camera. I went and told the boys how funny it was (Steve was away). By the time I went back to check on her she was back asleep. Oh, and on a side note, that lovely dog woke me up with her whining at 4:30 to relieve herself outside. I tried to ignore her for as long as I could, but I finally gave in. I am so not happy about this. She knows she is not supposed to do this when Steve is working overnight...

PS I am pretty sure you can now leave comments without joining!

2 comments:

  1. Annie Fan
    Let's see if you're right about not havingto join to post comments.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice picture of p--granpa Larry

    ReplyDelete