Friday, September 24, 2010

First Week

The first week with our new addition has been pretty uneventful. (At least for me, since I don't have to get up with him in the middle of the night...I told my husband that I did that enough with the four kids.) A pup that is Friday's age can only go about 4 hours without needing to go out. We have had success with him sleeping in his cage and whining when he needs to go out. He does like to get up and play at about 5 am, just like the kids used to also. Ha! When we come home from school we all go outside to wear him out. It is so fun to watch him chase Coral. Tonight, he actuallly got a grip of her tail and held on as she dragged him. It was quite amusing. Here are a couple pics from tonight when my niece and nephew also came over to play.


P has been obsessed with the Hummer. I had to unplug the battery because she almost ran over the puppy . She has no control over the car and laughs uncontrollably as she makes it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment