Sunday, January 23, 2011

Show Us Your Stuff...








It was show week at gymnastics this week. Since only P was taking lessons this semester, we all went to see her. It was actually kind of sad because it was the last day it was opened. D had been going there since the summer after it had opened. This just seems to fit right in with how things are always changing. Anyway, we had a ton of fun, as you can see. She is hysterical and actually listens really well. I have also taken her to a new gym, which she did wonderful at. I did not even know she could listen and follow directions like that. I can't wait to take her back. I feel like I was missing out since Daddy always took her. She will only be little once!

1 comment:

  1. We were sad about the Little Gym closing too. But we were also ready to move on, so it kinda worked out.

    ReplyDelete