Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools

I feel really good that my team and I got a lot accomplished at work today, then I was able to get my own work done at school and then my work for my other job. You know that other full time job that I don't make very much money at. Actually, I make an unconditionally amount of money at it, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I did go to Target and buy our 4 gallons of milk for the week, if it lasts that long. I saved twenty five dollars and spent less than $100. Go me. I feel like I am doing a good job at this full time when I save some money. We are about to go eat our meatless dinner of waffles, blackberry and blueberry compote and eggs. We love to eat breakfast for dinner! The post had nothing to do with April Fools Day. April Fools!

No comments:

Post a Comment