Sunday, April 24, 2011

Random

I just wanted to upload a couple more random shots from out trip to NJ. Thankfully, I am feeling better now and the kids are enjoying their Easter Baskets right now. I really can't believe That I have to go back to work tomorrow. I guess that is what happens when you actually go away for a vacation. It was relaxing to be away from our house and feeling like I always "need to be doing something." It was fantastic to be able to see friends and family on our trip. Of course I really need to do a better job of planning to be able to see everyone. I have been turning into more of a last minute person which I do not like being. Though, I always know no matter how much you plan something always comes up that alters those plans. For example, when I got sick we had to stay and extra day. The kids were glad though, they loved playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house! I brought my camera all over thinking I could take these fantastic photos, but of course I didn't really take that many :(


P trying to catch the block that the other "construction" worker kids were moving.



K and P in front of a piece of the World Trade building.



Gma and P- and Gma's eyes re actually open!





Of course, I had to throw one in of the dogs that missed us so.

This was actually taken before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment