Saturday, July 23, 2011

Nothing

Since this summer has begun, we have prided ourselves on pretty much doing nothing. I guess this includes taking pictures and updating this blog. Ha. We have actually done almost everything we have said that we wanted to, or I wanted to do. We have gone to our friend's big pool twice, my sister's pool several times and counting, my niece has visited for a week and a half, tie dyed shirts, visited the planetarium, explored Marbles, gone to Bible school, enjoyed the library, walked on the nature path and found a dead snake, and been riding our bikes like fiends.

Things we still need to do in a short amount of time- delight in the wonders of the beach, watch either a Mudcats or Bulls game... I think these are the only 2 things I wanted to do this summer that we have not gotten to do. I think we can do it. I am starting to panic because there are only really three weeks for me. Next week, we have many random appointments (getting my babies ready for middle school and kinder). The following week is almost free except for kids dentist and the week after that the boy have science camp. I hate that we have so many appointments but it is such a pain during the school year. This summer is going just as I had hoped for and I hope it continues this way. This is one of the reasons that I became a teacher. I love my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment