First day on the Magic Kingdom is always special. This was our first time seeing all of the holiday decorations. This was also P's turn to get to go to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. It was also the day of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that my awesome oldest sister bought us tickets for using her Disney dollars. P did not remember any of Disney from her first trip because she was only 7 months old so this was almost like her first trip. She kept trying to put on the First Visit pin but I had to keep explaining that it wasn't her first visit! Ha! Here is what our busy, long, exciting day looked like in photos...
P's favorite part of the day was the dance party with Jessie and Woody. I don't have any still shots of Woody but I have video of her with Woody. As soon as they would come out she would run right up to them and start dancing like crazy. It was adorable! K wouldn't dance but finally went and got with Jessie for a picture and Jessie kept coming and trying to get her on the floor. We ended the night by watching some of the parade and riding the new Little Mermaid ride which was fantastic. As you can also see I spent most of the day with my princesses. The boys spent most of the day with their dad riding the more intense rides. Once we get our Photopass cd, I can post more of those photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment