Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Disney Christmas Trip Day 5 Hollywood Studios

     Our fourth day in the parks started with us rushing to get to our 8:20 reservations at the Hollywood and Vine.  We thought we gave ourselves plenty of time, but we waited at least 20 minutes for a bus and about 5 Magic Kingdom buses went by as we waited.  I even had time to take the girls to the bathroom in the hotel lobby as the hubby and the boys waited.  They were still there when we got back.  Even though we ended up being 10 minutes late for our reservation, Disney was oh so nice and able to fit us in to our table.  It really was not that crowded and was the perfect time to go.  Plus, when we were done the restaurant was crowded but the park was not!  It all worked out well.



     One of our favorite rides is Toy Story Mania.  In this ride, you actually play the video game.  D beat me and we also found out that the hubby had the high score for our entire round.  I thought I did pretty good, but my hand hurt when I was done.  Ha!
     This was outside the Toy Story ride as we were waiting for the rest of our people to arrive and right before we ate our popcorn.  I love the barrel of monkeys, it actually reminds me of my grandparents house because they had a barrel there when I was growing up. 

      My children were so excited to meet Vanelope and Ralph.  We were able to get in pretty fast to see them. Neither of them could sign their autograph books, but that made the line go faster!

           We ate at the Sci-fi Diner.  I ate their when I went with my friend in HS and I wanted my kids to experience it.  It was set up like a drive in.  Their favorite part was being able to order a milkshake with dinner and not as a dessert.  The burgers there were awesome.  Mine was a special that even had a hot dog on top. 

The Osborne light display really was phenomenal. The street was blocked off and they had the flow of traffic going one way. The show also flashes and "moves" to some music. I will try to post the video later.


     Another great day at Walt Disney World in Hollywood Studios.  The next adventure is back at Epcot for Christmas Eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment