Saturday, January 19, 2013
Disney Christmas Trip Day 6 Epcot Again
On day 6 of our vacation we went back to Epcot. As my nieces like to say, the place where Every Person Comes Out Tired. Apparently, a cast member told them that the last time that we were there! I can't ever remember what it really stands for. This day was important for us because we were eating with the Princesses in Norway at Akershus for dinner. We decided to eat here instead of at Cinderella's Castle this year to try something new. It was a great experience but I think we will go back to the Castle next time, it just seemed to be a bit more magical. (Also, Cinderella's Royal table costs two table service credits from the dining plan and Akershus is only one.) The princesses had some great conversations with Princess P.
This was Christmas Eve and it was a day where every person in our family came out tired from Epcot. After dinner we hit up a few more rides and headed back to the hotel. Princess P fell asleep in her stroller shortly after dinner so I hung around some shops and to ready up for Christmas Eve. I had every intention of not bringing the stroller this trip because they are such a pain to worry about parking, but I am glad that I did even though I kept forgetting about and had to send the boys to find it. My goal for next trip- no stroller.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment