I am becoming kind of obsessed with this blog thing and even reading other people's blog (you down with opb?) Hopefully, I can keep it up when I go back to work.
This afternoon with wonderfully whiny P was patiently waiting for her nap when I decided to put her on the lower part of my bent legs while I was laying back in our comfy arm chair. She proceeded to suck on my knee and when I would say, "don't you suck on my knee," she would roll out one of her belly laughs. It was so funny she had me laugh crying. I love these little moments and I' glad I can post this here so this can be a sort of faux baby book that I have sort of started. I did have every intention of getting caught up this summer....
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You had me laughing out loud--opb!!! So funny!! (but Mark didn't get it)
ReplyDelete