Friday, July 10, 2009

Dead Batteries

So the batteries have been dead on the camera since at least the Fourth of July. This is one reason I have not posted anything. I was so frustrated because I went to take fun sparkler pics and when I pushed the power button- nothing. And then again-nothing. I had to let April be photographer again. I love my new camera but I do not love how quickly I go through lithium batteries. The rechargeable one is on my list of things to purchase before our awesome vacation in August.

Swimming is a must every summer and FINALLY the boys are actually enjoying it and are pretty good at it. Due to one minor relapse in swim memory, I rushed to the phone and called my swim lady. She squeezed us in- all three eligible children- only at odd times. So for 6 days I get to drive to the swim lady's house 3 times a day. My sister (and also her husband) have been oh so kind as to keep the other 2 when possible and of course I take crabby sleep deprived P. She is doing quite well considering I have to keep putting her in her car seat. This does seem like it should be great practice for the trip to Florida. It all works out for a reason!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that the swim lessons are going well. Zack starts his second session July 27th for a week. He's getting so confident in the water. He tried several times the other day to dive for dive sticks in the water but couldn't quite do it without help.

    ReplyDelete