Saturday, July 25, 2009

Can She Do It?




My little P can get onto her knees. She can drag herself where she wants and she is real close to a full out crawl. I can't believe it. Of course she does show no real interest in sitting up though. That is okay with me. She is such a grabber. I sit her on the kitchen table in the Bumbo (I never leave her unattended) and attempt to feed her cereal. She twists and turned and tries to grab anything and doesn't seem to really care about eating her rice cereal. It could also be that today was only the second day or the fact that I am mixing it with water because I really really do not feel like pumping until I go back to work. I know she will get more excited about eating solids the more we feed it to her. I have also been trying to write down her schedule er...I mean trying to get her back on an actual schedule since before I know it I will be back at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment