Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can I wake up now?

Yesterday, P woke up at her normalish 7 am, which is fine with me because it could be much worse. I finished nursing her and I knew she was awake but she kept her eyes closed. I watched her for a second; she just hung out there for a couple seconds chilling with her closed. It was quiet in the room and when I spoke to her, her eyes popped open and looked at me like "oh, there you are." It was such a cute reaction. I keep picturing it and it makes me laugh.


Big News for D

D has FINALLY lost his first tooth. I think it was 2 nights ago now that the Tooth Fairy came to our house to deliver some Disney money for my boy. He was just laying on the couch when he yelled my tooth came out. It was very exciting and he is so happy because he had recently been a little depressed that he hadn't lost one yet.

The 3 older kids are attending their favorite Vacation Bible School this week. The theme is Crocodile Dock. They are also finishing swim lessons up with Show and Tell on Thursday.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment