
Ellie and C started playing checkers on a table outside The Chapeau,
the store where we purchased P's very first set of mouse ears.

Steve took the kids to Toon Town while I was feeding the baby. They love Minnie's house and wanted to take pictures so we could compare them to last time. I also have pictures of myself in Minnie's house when I went in 1998. The kids love to look at them!

We ate lunch at some place in Tomorrowland, and dinner at The Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore, Tigger, and Piglet. We did this last time also and we thoroughly enjoy the food and company!


I realized that this is the only picture that I have with just all four of my children. They were kind of tired and grumpy, but it is still a cute memory.

The castle looked beautiful as we waited a really long time for the parade and fireworks to begin. K especially loved watching Tinkerbell fly from the Castle!



On our way out of the park I had to stop at Guest Relations to see if they could find D's ears, his Mouse Ears that is. Somehow he lost them in the park and no one realized it for awhile. Oh well! He'll just have to get a new pair next time.

No comments:
Post a Comment