Friday, September 25, 2009

Moving Pianos

I must be really strong to move a piano by myself. NOT (oh, that is so 90's) I did move a piano but it probably weighs about 15 pounds. My little crawling, pulling up, and getting into mischief baby wouldn't leave the darn thing alone. And me, being the paranoid person that I am, decided I needed to move it before it fell over on her and she got hurt. This kid sure can move. I seriously do not remember the other children being so fast. There is also a good chance that I just completely blocked it out. I love watching her explore but all the hazards worry me sick. I guess I'll make it through though, I did 3 times before...

2 comments:

  1. Do you have all the furniture anchored to the walls too? Can't wait to see how big she is tomorrow at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, but I probably should. SHe is all over the place. I already moved the piano back and she is pretty good at standing up and banging on it.

    ReplyDelete