Saturday, September 5, 2009

Disney Part 3- Day 5 (Magic Kingdom)

Bibbiddi Bobbiddi Boutique Day- K and I were so looking forward to this day. I might have even been more excited than she was. Here is a before picture. Please keep in mind that it was sweaty hot everyday that we were there!
Our first day in the Magic Kingdom was in fact magical. Some of us started off with Dumbo, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Mickey's Philharmagic, Snow White and Small World. K, P, Ellie, Grandma and I went with K to the Boutique. See the magical transformation of K into Princess K.
After the transformation, we went to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table. We all met Cinderella, Aurora, Belle, Snow White, and Jasmine. The food was also wonderful. I had the Shepherd's Pie, which of course made me think of something that my dad used to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment