Friday, September 4, 2009

Disney Part 2- Days 3 and 4 (Epcot and Hollywood Studios)

Day 3- This was or first of 2 visits to Epcot. (Wow, I can't believe how much I have forgotten already.) D remembers our first ride being Nemo, but I honestly couldn't remember. We went on Soarin' more than once because Dennis loved it. Steve said that K's face was priceless when the ride started. She said it was her favorite ride, but wouldn't go on it again! We ate lunch in Mexico and then had dinner at the Garden Grill. This was such a neat restaurant; it slowly rotated as we ate and we got to meet Mickey, Chip, Dale and Pluto. This was our family's first time eating here.







Farmer Mickey was out growing his own vegetables.










Dale was loving P. All the characters were really good about stopping to see her!






The Kisielius Boys in front of Sorcerer Mickey's Hat at Hollywood Studios




Day 4 was spent at Hollywood Studios- The boys were so proud of themselves for going on.....













THE TOWER OF TERROR,
which I of course opted to sit out with Grandma and the baby. I was allowed to opt out because I had already ridden this ride circa 1998. This is not my favorite ride. I did get to ride the Rockin' Roller Coaster, even though Dennis almost had them shutting it down. C also rode this, but D and K...still have to grow some inches. I do believe the Rockin' Roller Coaster is my favorite ride.



We ate lunch at Pizza Planet and dinner at Hollywood and Vine. Next time, C wants to eat at the Drive in, where you get to sit in the cars.



The Hat behind Grace, Ellie, C, and D. What a great pic to end a fun day!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the matching shirts! It probably made it easier to find each other.

    ReplyDelete