Friday, July 26, 2013

My First Five on Friday

Five on Friday: A Link-up!



Here is the deal for Five on Friday...
Write  your post about five things you're lovin' this week (or any five things you want to share!).

{1}  Knightdale Community Animal Hospital is the best.  They were able to quickly diagnose our dog, Friday, after willingly squeezing us in for an appointment.  My dog had to have a blood transfusion because hos red blood cells were dangerously low.  Never thought I would say that!

Knightdale Animal Hospital

{2}  Mug Brownies...  I eat them all year long.  It is my favorite Pinterest pin that I have found.  They taste especially good with organic brown sugar from Trader Joe's.  I make them for myself all the time, when the kids go to bed.  When I make them for them, it is a special treat.  I just made them recently for them. 
 
 
{3}  Ocean City, NJ- Extended Family Vacation.  If you would like to read more about our vacation click here
 
 
 
{4}Snake in our garage!!!  Then it climbed the tree.  Then it took my husband and two neighbors to get it into the woods.  Good thing it was just a rat snake!  Still creeping me out though. 
 
{5} Tagxedo-  I made a first birthday present for my niece and loved the way it turned out.  I am also loving Tagxedo, now that I know how to use it a little better.  I also put it in a black frame and glued pink buttons around it, but  I forgot to take a picture. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment