Saturday, July 27, 2013

Summer Day 45/67 Swim Day

Since Friday got sick, he will only let me give him his medicine.  Every morning I am in charge of coaxing him to take his five pills.  Did I say he really does not have an appetite.  First, he was taking it wrapped in ham and turkey.  He won't do that any more.  I bought soft food and I have to hold it in my hand as he eats it.  The spoon worked a little but he prefers my hand.  He won't really be back to himself for awhile...could be a couple of months.

P is practicing riding a scooter so that she can be ready for bike riding on her own very soon, maybe even the 2 wheeler.





The kids have been keeping busy making shrinks dinks.  While I convinced P to take a nap;  I needed one also you know, the other three rode their bikes to their cousins house.  By the time we woke up, it was pool time.  P has made so much progress and will even go under.  K will swim without any floats which is also progress because the pool is one level and comes up to her chin.  We had burgers for dinner and watched Hercules and Paranorman, which was a little creepy by the way.  I want to let them do things that I never let them do during the school year.  It was a day well enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment