Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Summer Day 41

7.23.13

Drew was at camp for the second day.  He is enjoying his Lego robotics camp.  Then he had gymnastics.

I took the other kids to see Big Miracle at the summer movie program.  It was a great movie; I'd never heard of it before.  It was about three whales who were trapped in the ice in the 80's.  The movie shows how people tried to save them!  Then they swam at their cousins.

Our Pit Bull, Friday, had been acting weird.  We were gent o take him to the vet tomorrow but he was really not looking well, so I said that we need to take him today.  The vet was great and was able to squeeze him in, in the afternoon.  It turns out that his red blood cells were very low and he needed a transfusion to help him get better.  More will come tomorrow on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment